SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
In studying the latest search techniques that Google uses, we will make your website more visible on the internet. With that higher ranking as a result of a Google search, you will enjoy more traffic that will allow you to realize not only potential but confirmed customers. By analyzing your site statistics, our team will refine strategies that will increase your earning base. Then you will be able to maximize your ROI (Return on Investment).
What Techniques Work for SEO
All websites benefit from a high ranking on Google and other search engines. Now that Google is employing some AI (Artificial Intelligence) capabilities, the techniques that worked in the past are no longer relevant. Over the last year or so, new methods have been developed. Google does not release its algorithms but through experimentation strategies that work have been confirmed. Google's goal remains the same: to provide the very best answers to users' questions. With more advanced techniques it can now parse what the intent of the queries are. On the site, you will notice that it will even generate related questions for the user to consider for further refinement.
With this knowledge, you can plan the content and technical aspects of your website to rank high on the search list. The following are some techniques that we will employ for you.
- You need to write the content in English with enough beneficial information that your clients want to read.
- It should be content that is easily read, in short paragraphs, with subtitles separating the main ideas.
- Bullets are a very compact way of separating concepts and work well with the size of mobile screens.
- The placement of keywords needs to be strategic. And many renditions of these words can be included for a larger impact, but they must not distract from the flow of the ideas.
- Links to your site are important to tie it into the net searches as well as to legitimize the value in your site.
We can advise your staff on the details of producing this content.
- Your website needs a clear navigation path to every page. A unique page title with tags helps organize your content.
- Each website needs an excellent Meta description that is short but accurate. It should include the vocabulary that your clients would use to locate the information or products they need. This helps Google understand the importance of your site.
- Each website also needs an XML sitemap to help Google navigate through all of your pages to process your site thoroughly.
- Site categorization, to control the pages that your site indexes.
But What About the Future?
It doesn't take a genius to know that Google will change the way it ranks websites on its search list to maintain its goal of providing the best answer for its users. What is unknown is how our industry should respond to the change. That includes finding some new techniques while stopping any practices that Google will penalize. And knowing this change will happen, is why you need an excellent team monitoring your strategies.
You have your hands full in running your enterprise so it may take you some time to understand the subtle changes with Google. Not noticing your lack of ranking or not following the analytics from your website might cost you some customers.
Rely on our web development team to have the professionalism to know what is changing as soon as it happens. We will prepare to meet the inevitable and then build some new premium SEO approaches to maintain your placement on the Google Search list.
Let's work together to achieve your dreams.